Welcome to the first ever Mint Cuisine Competition. I’ll run them every now and then depending on how popular they are.
Here are the details of the February Competition:
Closing Date: 12:00 on Sunday 26th February 2012 (Last Sunday of February)
To enter you must:
- Follow @mintcuisine on twitter. Click here to visit the @mintcuisine twitter page.
- Write a comment below and include your twitter name in the comment.
As long as you fulfil the above criteria as of 12:00 on Sunday 26th February 2012 you’re competition entry will be valid and you will be entered into the prize draw which will take place on the same day.
There are 3 prizes up for grabs. Each of the three winners will receive 1 box of 15 Teapigs Peppermint Leaves 15 Tea Temples!! (http://www.teapigs.co.uk/)
Please read the following competition rules and conditions:
- The prize draw will be carried out using the old fashioned paper out the hat method. All twitter names will be written on slips of paper and drawn out a hat (or similar!).
- Whilst the draw will be random, in order to keep the draw unbiased the competition is not open to family, flatmates, or work colleagues.
- Only one entry per person
- Winners will be contacted via direct message to their twitter account. They will be asked for their address in order to receive their prize via post.
- If winners do not reply within 1 week of the direct message, their prize will be given to the next person out the hat.
Don’t forget: To enter you need to follow @mintcuisine on twitter and post your twitter name in a comment below THIS PAGE.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not worry if your comment does not appear right away – all comments are moderated therefore I need to approve it before it is published online. It may take a few hours to approve, so don’t panic that your entry hasn’t been accepted. Check back in a few hours and you’ll see your post.